Entry requirements: Базовые знания структуры коммерческих организаций и организаций банковской системы, владение понятием бизнес-процессов
Language of the course: Russian
Students will learn:
- To act in non-standard financial situations
- To use methods of organizational design, methods of data asset management in organizations to implement development programs in the field of infocommunication technologies and communication systems
- To use new technologies and business processes in the filed of cross-sector coordination and cooperation of organizations
- To use methods and models as well as software to evaluate a company's financial cybersecurity
- To implement state-of-the-art software solutions
- To use modern programming languages, databases, and software packages in professional activity
– Activity towards the provision of information security. Subject area, objectives, principles and form of activity towards the provision of financial cybersecurity. Methods and means of providing financial cybersecurity. Subjects of еу provision of financial cybersecurity.
– Informational entity of business. Role of organization's leadership in providing information security.
– Legal framework of business and its properties. Internal regulatory framework of organizations.
– Risk-oriented approach to providing information security in business. General model of providing information security in business.
– Models of continuous improvement and corporate management, international standards. COSO, COBIT, ITIL models. Control and audit.
– Ways to evaluate information security.
– Social aspects of financial cybersecurity management system. Countering information security threats.
– Managing information asset lifecycle. Analysis of the impact of information asset condition on the activity of organization. Operational risk management structure for organizations.
– Research, prediction and resolving of risks in providing financial cybersecurity of organizations
Lectures and practical sessions
Attendance is mandatory.