Entry requirements: Basic understanding of terminology: financial market, financial institution, financial regulation
Language of the course: Russian
- Introduction to innovations: automation and robotization in finance
- Abstract thinking skills, analysis and synthesis of financial technologies and indicators
- Ability to act in non-standard situations arising in financial market
- Ability to master state-of-the-art and prospective development areas of infocommunication technologies and communication systems
- Review of financial market regulation methods based on its various properties
– Sectorial financial technologies: payments and transfers (e-wallets, mobile points of sales, online acquiring, digital money); investment consulting, asset management (automated and algo trading, robot advisors); financial management, financial planning.
– Cross-sectorial financial cybertechnologies (integration of financial processes)
Lectures and practical sessions
Attendance is mandatory. Students should complete all the assignments, cases and course work.