Innovation Technologies in Project Finance
Entry requirements: Basic definitions: financial market, investments, strategies, supply and demand, micro- and macroeconomic factors and indicators, profitability, liquidity, predicting.
Language of the course: Russian
- Definition and classifications of investment strategies
- Stages of shaping and implementing an investment strategy
- Key definitions and characteristics of securities and investment market from macro-position
- Main types of securities and their investment characteristics
- Derivatives and their evaluation
Course structure is made up of two big sections:
–Types of investment strategies: Definition and classifications of investment strategies. Stages of shaping and implementing an investment strategy. Development and implementation of an investment strategy depending on the investor's risk appetite and the investment horizon
– Securities and investment market: Key definitions and characteristics of securities and investment market from macro-position. Securities and investment market players as its infrastructure constituent. Securities offering and trading. Main types of securities and their investment characteristics. Government securities market. Eurobond market. Derivatives and their evaluation.
Lectures and labs
Attendance is mandatory. Students should complete all the assignments. The final grade is based on the student performance throughout the course.