Advances in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science: System Analysis in Finance (Optimization Theory)
Entry requirements: Basic skills in computational science and programming. Fluency in English.
Language of the course: English
Students will learn:
- to understand the main current challenges of applied mathematics and computer science (AM&CS);
- to classify the models, methods and techniques of AM&CS, and understand the relationships between them;
- to understand the R&D life cycle in the field of AM&CS;
- to represent the possibility of AM&CS as a set of diffusion technologies in multidisciplinary projects;
- to know the basic features of using AM&CS in various subject areas;
- to represent the system of financing and management of R&D in the field of AM&CS.
- System analysis and engineering
- Problems of engineering and high-computing applications
- Productivity models for parallel computations
- Means and methods for processing large amounts of information
Attendance is mandatory. Students should complete all the assignments. The final grade is based on the student performance throughout the course.